Deploying a Web App on Azure
- Create an Azure account and login to the Azure portal.
- Create a web app in Azure. You can use the Azure portal to create a new web app, or use a template from the Azure Marketplace.
- Choose your deployment method. Azure offers several ways to deploy your web app code, including FTP, local Git, Azure Git, and continuous integration from a source code repository like GitHub or Bitbucket.
- Configure your deployment. Depending on the deployment method you chose, you may need to configure some settings and credentials.
- Deploy your code. Once your configuration is complete, you can deploy your web app code to Azure.
Test your web app. After deployment, you should test your web app to ensure it's running correctly.